20–21 May 2017
A joyous, fun, BIG inclusive event that will span many and varied locations along North Terrace and a few to the side.
It’s a trail of art and wonder for children and their families over two days with shows, workshops, activities, exhibitions, eating, making, watching, laughing, thinking, chatting, questioning, dancing, singing and performances. There really is something for everyone.
Follow the trail for your age-group and discover an assortment of great event along the route. There will be age specific trail maps available on the day from all locations.
Full program will be announced in April 2017
Join us in the Prince Henry Gardens (in front of Government House) and in front of Elder Hall for some amazing performances and workshops! Learn swing dancing with Swing Out Adelaide, get down with Indigenous Hip-Hop Projects, learn some yoga, laugh, sing, dance and applaud a range of amazing performers.
Full stage program available from April 2017.
GRAB A BITE
There will be plenty of food and drink options available, with food vans dotted along North Terrace and several local businesses offering great family deals during the Big Family Weekend!
- Imagination Playground
- Delve into the past with the South Australian History Festival
- In the Saddle – On the Wall Exhibition at Flinders University Gallery
- Troubled Waters Exhibition at Samstag Museum
- Adelaide International Youth Film Festival at Mercury Cinema
- Roving Performances from Bamboozled Productions
- Lots more to be added closer to the date!