Professional learning workshops are again being offered by the Department for Education and Child Development (DECD).
All workshops are suitable for teachers, whether an arts specialist or non-specialist, of primary, special needs and secondary students. The workshops are all practical in nature and are designed to provide quick training. They are aligned with the Australian Curriculum: The Arts and intended to support students’ participation in the DreamBIG Festival, either through attending a performance or celebrating the arts within their school community.
Workshops are being offered on the following topics:
- Paper Art
- 3D Creature Exchange - Design and Printing
- Spaces are limited.
- The workshop costs for DECD teachers will be met by Corporate Office. Refreshments / light lunch will be provided.
- A fee will apply for teachers from Catholic and Independent schools; enquiries to Sharyn Schell.
- An AITSL aligned certificate of attendance will be supplied.
More information is available on the registration form below.
To secure your place, download and fill out this form: Registration Form
Please email or fax the completed registration form to:
- Email: DECD.DreamBIG@sa.gov.au
- Fax: 08 8221 6617 Attention: Sharyn Schell
Confirmation of your registration along with any further details will be emailed to you.
For more information, contact Sharyn Schell via email@example.com