Partnership Opportunities with the DreamBIG Children’s Festival 2021
DreamBIG Children’s Festival places its audience at the centre of fresh, inventive, imaginative and inspiring arts experiences.
It is South Australia’s pre-eminent arts festival for children and families. Formerly known as Come Out Festival, it was renamed in early 2016 by an 8-year-old primary school student in a competition run throughout South Australia.
Some of the most important attributes we want children to develop for the future are communication, collaboration, problem-solving, self-confidence, compassion, curiosity, imagination and creativity. Studies have shown that an arts rich education is incredibly effective at developing all these vital skills.
- Brand alignment with a unique festival
- Category and industry exclusivity
- Invitations to opening nights and post show parties
- Exclusive opportunities to meet DreamBIG Children's Festival artists
- Discounted tickets for staff and clients
- Brand acknowledgement across a wide range of marketing material
- Access to influential corporate and government stakeholders
- Exceptional corporate hospitality
For more information about partnership opportunities please contact our Manager, Commercial Partnerships and Events, Teresa Whitehorn on (08) 8216 8577 or email Teresa.Whitehorn@adelaidefestivalcentre.com.au