Partnership Opportunities with the DreamBIG Children’s Festival 2019
DreamBIG Children’s Festival – for, with, and by the children of South Australia – places its audience at the centre of fresh, inventive, imaginative and inspiring arts experiences.
It is South Australia’s pre-eminent arts festival for children and families. Formerly the Come Out Festival it was renamed in early 2016 by an 8 year old primary school student in a competition run throughout South Australia.
The theme of the festival in 2019 is People Together. Some of the most important attributes we want children to develop for the future are communication, collaboration, problem-solving, self-confidence, compassion, curiosity, imagination and creativity. Study after study has shown that an arts rich education is incredibly effective at developing all these vital skills.
The festival will start on Wednesday 22 May with a massive Opening Parade involving over 2,000 primary school students who will congregate in a chorus of song on their way to the many events on offer around the Adelaide Festival Centre.
Following the Opening Parade will be the Big Family Weekend on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May, which will include all of the shows in the festival plus a number of special, quirky, interesting, unique free events for the family along the North Terrace precinct. We are hoping to again attract at least 30,000 people to the Big Family Weekend (30,000 children and their families attended the inaugural Big Family Weekend in 2017).
- Brand alignment with a unique festival
- Category and industry exclusivity
- Exclusive alignment with a performance
- Invitations to opening nights and post show parties
- Exclusive opportunities to meet DreamBIG Children's Festival artists
- Discounted tickets for staff and clients
- Brand acknowledgement across a wide range of marketing material
- Bespoke leverage opportunities
- Product placement and sales rights
- Access to influential corporate and government stakeholders
- Exceptional corporate hospitality
For more information about current partnership opportunities please contact our Senior Corporate Partnerships Executive, Teresa Whitehorn on (08) 8216 8577 or email Teresa.Whitehorn@adelaidefestivalcentre.com.au