Please read the following information prior to completing the online booking form below:
- The majority of paid performances are priced the same across the festival (Schools: $16 / Equity: $9). Exceptions include the Opening Event, Cunning Little Vixen, and Jump First, Ask Later.
- Many shows and workshops have a limited capacity and may book up quickly.
- Please list three performance choices/dates/times and three corresponding workshop times if you also wish to book the latter. If your first choice of performance or workshop is fully booked, you will be automatically booked into your second choice, and so on.
- Priority for free workshops is given to schools booking for a paid performance.
- Some events need to be booked via the performance organisation and these are clearly marked on the relevant page. If you also wish to book a free workshop through BASS, please list the other performance/workshop you have purchased tickets for when completing the booking form.
- We understand that schools booking early will often need to provide estimate numbers. However, it is important that you advise us of exact numbers by the start of the 2019 school year so we can make tickets available for other schools.
- It is very important that you indicate your three performance or workshop options on the booking form. Large school bookings may need to be split across more than one performance or workshop.
Opening Event Booking Information
- Katie’s Birthday Party 12.30pm
- New Owner 12.45pm
- The Gruffalo 1pm
- A Hymn To the Hateful 12.30pm
- Like Me, Like You 12.30pm
- Guru Dudu’s Silent Disco Walking Tour 12.30pm
- Imaginary Architecture 12pm, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm
- 10 Minute Dance Parties 12pm, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm
- Game Theory 12pm
- Dance Like Everyone Is Watching 12.30pm
- The Boy Who Loved Tiny Things 12.30pm
- Singing Under Ceilings 12.30pm
- Phil Cummings: Stories Behind the Books 12.30pm
- Of All The People In All The World 12pm, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm
- Same Like Yesterday 12pm, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm
Check out the Festival Calendar for a complete list of events and activities on Wednesday 22 May.
It is very important that you indicate your three performance or workshop options on the booking form. Large school bookings may need to be split across more than one performance or workshop.
How To Book
BASS will send you a temporary tax invoice which will confirm your booking and indicate which of your preferences have been booked. It must be forwarded to your school’s finance officer for payment by the due date.
No refunds can be provided on paid bookings. If paying via cheque, BASS will hold tickets for seven (7) days before mailing, waiting for clearance of cheque. A $10 transaction fee is payable for each school booking (through BASS), inclusive of all paid performances/workshops, submitted concurrently.
School Booking Form
If you have any questions, please call BASS on 08 8205 2220.