PARTICIPATE IN DREAMBIG 2019 AND GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN $500
Simply tell us how your school participated in DreamBIG to go into the draw to win $500 to spend on arts supplies for your classroom. This could include art consumables, software, video camera, microphone, headphones, or a session with a dance or drama tutor… We want to hear from you, no matter if you did something back at school, used the Teaching and Learning Resource, or were able to access the festival program.
The deadline for entries is Friday 28 June 2019.
To enter just tell us:
- How your school participated in DreamBIG 2019 (no matter whether you did something back at school, used the teachers’ resource or were able to access the Festival program)
- What your students learnt about People Together in the Arts for DreamBIG? What was learnt and how might you approach it next time?
- How many students participated in 2019?
How will you tell us? Ideas might include:
- a relevant item from your school’s newsletter
- a few photos (of something your students performed or made or displayed
- a short video clip (30 seconds max.)
- students’ comments and feedback (we love those!)
- creative writing, eg a poem (no more than 150 words)
- an original unit or program of work you’ve written that you’re happy to share (must be arts focused)
- actually, (almost) anything your imagination can come up with!
DO remember to label everything with your contact details!
Post: Manager, Arts Projects (including DreamBIG), Education Development Centre, Learning Improvement, Milner Street, Hindmarsh SA 5007